Project 777 News
This is the page with the latest, hottest
news! Typically items on this page can be seen with the last upload
of the site.
Prior news stories can be obtained by clicking on the
appropriate links to the left.
- Wow! Was that summer??? Amazing how fast
time flies! Ok...I have added week 3 and 4 to the site. Please check them
out under 'plans and construction'. I will try to get bi-weekly
- Took a little longer than expected. However, 'Week 2'
progress published. Will try to get more up in next few weeks.
- Begun construction! Updates are available on the
"Plans & Construction" page (click above). Week 1 posted.
- Multiple project updates to come in December. It has
been a while...but we're still moving!
- Temporary email change - my provider messed up my email and I have not
received anything for 3 months!
Use email@example.com until
- Loaded up all my links for resources. (over 100). See
them under 'resources & Links. Still need to
add descriptions and clean it up, but wanted to get them out there for folks
with little patience!
- I have experimented with the KB3000 programmable
keyboard (176 keys) to try to determine whether
we will need any other inputs for MSFS2002. Seems to be rather comprehensive
apart from lights
- Experimented with USB converters from Radio Shack to
see if they would help in converting my analog
equipment to USB. Marginal success. Will post results later.
- Happy New Year!!
- The project did not move at all during the
holidays...due to work (again)
- Newsfeed links change...due to source problems
- Site not updated. Project moving rather slowly due to
- MS Flight Sim 2002 now in test! Options are even
better and the choice has been made to use 2002 for the platform.
- Site will be updated in December due to work
- Expect Project and technical updates as well as solid
- Keep looking around the site...some nice stuff to start